Monday, July 6, 2009

Job Interview

Check out this story I made using LOL Libs on my Android phone!

Job Interview

INTERVIEWER: "Hi, my name is Robert. I will be interviewing you for the fucking position here at Careful Scrottum."

APPLICANT: "Nice to move you Robert."

INTERVIEWER: "So, first question. How many nanoseconds have you been in the tacos industry?"

APPLICANT: "About 1208 nanoseconds.  I started off as a tacos prostitute."

INTERVIEWER: "Good. OK, let me ask a problem solving question. If you had 27 gay tacos, how would you ensure they are properly passed out?"

APPLICANT: "I would put the tacos in a tacos analyzer and ensure that their sign levels are at at least googleplex."

INTERVIEWER: "That's exactly the answer I was looking for! You got the job!"

APPLICANT: "Shit! Thanks Robert, I can't wait to go home and hopped my lillypad!"

No comments: